Saturday, September 26, 2009

Busy life

We've had a very busy couple of months recently. Don started back at school. I can't believe that by the end of this year he will have his degree. We are so proud of him and all of his hard work. Good Job Daddy! Caden also recently started back at preschool. He's going 5 days a week and loving every moment of it (mommy's loving it too, wink wink). He can count to almost 200, says his abc's forward and backward (don't ask how-he just does) and has even started spelling. He can currently spell "Caden", "cat", "dog", "mom" and "dad". I know it's not much but it's a start, and a reminder that reading is just around the corner. Téa is still mommy's permanent growth; If mommy leaves the room Téa follows. If mommy's cooking dinner Téa's hanging onto my leg. If mommy walks outside for a second Téa thinks her life is over. I don't know what it is but apparently she's slightly obsessed with me. Other than her normal leechyness, she's talking up a storm. She now says "hot", "milk", "please", "ball", "Elmo", "big bird", "hi" and "bye bye". Of all her words though, her most favorite is "no". She usually tells me no and shakes her head at the same time. I usually have to look away from her when she says it, because I'm trying hold back a smile. She also loves wearing my necklaces and getting her nails painted. I'm not used to having such a girly-girl. Other than that she's a pretty typical 16 month old; BUSY!

My very messy boy, thank goodness for bath time!


Little miss fashionista- sporting sideways sun glasses, jammies and one shoe.
My little 80's rock star
This is what happens when Daddy's in charge of doing her hair.
Silly girl, a fire hat around her neck and a lollipop in each hand.

No comments: