Saturday, September 26, 2009

Valarie and Aleah visit

We were recently blessed with the company of my beautiful sister-in-law and niece. When they come to visit, it always brings a smile to my face, and also makes me realize that we need to move closer to family. I really like the Monterey area, but family has always been such a big part of my life and it's hard being far away from them. Now that I have kids, it is even more important than it was before. The more people to look after my kids, set a good example for them, and love them the better. Plus, now that I have a niece, I want to be a part of her life as she grows up. When Don finishes up here next May, we will be moving. I'm not sure where to yet, but closer to home would definitely be nice.

The cousins playing together

Valarie and Aleah
Valarie and Aleah at the Dennis the Menace Park
Mommy and Téa at the park
My beautiful niece and I
Rub a dub dub three cousins in the tub
And then it was dress up time ( a preview of Halloween)
Aleah's turn
What cute little fairies

No comments: