Saturday, September 26, 2009

Jeanette and the boys visit

My friend Jeanette and her boys recently came for a visit. Her husband Joe is in the Army, and they have been living back east for the last 6 yrs, so I haven't gotten a chance to spend a lot of time with her little family. In fact, the last time I saw her oldest boy Jacob, he was about 5 months old, and I have never gotten to meet her youngest son Jack. It was so wonderful getting to see them and spend time with them for a couple days. They were an absolute joy to have around, and as you can see by the picture to the left, Téa really liked them, too. I'm so glad they finally made the move to the west coast, even if it's in Washington. Hopefully we'll be able to see a lot more of this beautiful family.

Handsome little Jack
Jacob and Téa playing in the backyard
Jack playing
Jacob the little truck driver
And my goofy boy Caden
Téa giving Jack a hug goodbye

No comments: