Friday, February 27, 2009

Shaver Lake

For the weekend of February 20-22 we spent the weekend at Shaver Lake. It was my sister in law Valarie's birthday and we went to celebrate with her and some friends. They rented this awesome cabin called "Rocky". We had so much fun spending time with everyone. The kids had never seen the snow before so this was a first for them. Caden didn't like walking in it but he definitely love eating it. I kept telling him "no yellow snow Caden". Both kids got a ride on the sled and liked it for the most part. I decided that we will try and make this an annual occurrence because it was such a nice get away. Unfortunately Don wasn't able to come because he was helping on a movie set. Hopefully next year though.

Caden touching snow for the first time
This is yummy
Big Bite
Valarie and cuddly little Aleah
Caden having fun
This is so much fun!
Uncle Judd taking Caden for a ride on the sled
Weeeee
My happy boy
Aunt Valarie and baby Aleah
The Rocky cabin

More sledding
Shaver Lake
The kids at Shaver Lake
Téa and Mommy's turn on the sled
Caden and Mommy
My little man and I

No comments: