Thursday, February 26, 2009

80's New Years Party

For New Years we celebrated with an 80's themed New Years Party. We were all dressed in our most hideous 80's attire and spent the evening listening to 80's music which included Prince, Michael Jackson, Rick Springfield, and many many more. We also played VH1's I love the 80's board game which I am sorry to say that the ladies did not win but we somehow made a comeback with Courtney's lovely sneaking skills and Lindsay and I's distracting abilities. The Boys came out on top in the end, I'm still convinced it's because they were older than us. All in all it was a fun evening and we were all happy to welcome the New Year. Here's to 2009 everyone!


Téa and Austin Courtney and Caleb
Caden sporting his tiara
My crazy husband, Lindsay, and myself looking oh so lovely
Courtney and Austin
My hubby and I
Lindsay and Courtney minutes after midnight
Happy 2009 everyone!

No comments: