Saturday, June 20, 2009

Kati's new shop Kaizen Kreations

I recently decided that I needed to take up some of my hobbies again. The kids consume 99.9% of my time but that still leaves .1% . For my birthday I got a spiral saw, a jigsaw, a sander and a staple gun. I know it's a little strange, but that's what I wanted. I've been keeping myself busy with painting, sewing, crocheting, etc. It's been a nice outlet. One project turned into two, two turned to five, and now I have completed over 50 projects and have also recently tried my hand at organic soap making. I love working with my hands and love new challenges. I opened a shop on Etsy. If you have never checked out Etsy you are missing out big time. It's a website similar to Ebay except every item on it is hand made. To look at my store go to www.etsy.com and search under sellers (in the drop-down menu) for kaizenkreations. Check out my store on regular basis because I'm adding new items weekly. I also take custom orders and will, if possible, deliver things to friends and family so you don't have to pay for shipping. Here are a few examples of things I've been working on:

Happy Holidays Sign
Happy Harvest Sign
Happy Halloween Sign
Angel Christmas ornament
Jar Snowman decoration
Angel Decoration

Ladybug garden stake
Light bulb Penguin ornament
Penguin ornament
Pine cone ornament
Run run as fast as you can sign
Light bulb snowman ornament
Snowman Christmas decoration
Snowman ornament
Wine bottle snowman decoration
Sittings with Santa Paws sign
Winter Welcome sign

No comments: