Monday, March 30, 2009

St. Patrick's Day Party

We probably don't have enough Irish in our blood to consider ourselves Irish, but that didn't stop us from celebrating this fun holiday. We had some friends over to have St. Patty's dinner and snacks. We had corned beef and cabbage, potatoes and some Irish Cheddar. We also had green pasta salad. Everything was green in it including the noodles (I hand-picked each green noodle out of a package of TJ's rainbow pasta, what can I say, I don't have a life). We also had shamrock cookies and crackers and also enjoyed cupcakes shaped like a leprechaun hat. I also made rainbow jello (do I need to remind you that I don't have a life?) . Anyways, I think everyone had a lot of fun and the food turned out great.

The leprechaun cupcake hat
Some of the spread
Shamrock sugar cookies
Some decorations
Rainbow Jello
Shamrock crackers
Just being silly
Even Leila got into the spirit
Daddy and Caden
Crazy little Leprechaun
Where's Caden?
Téa wants a turn
Silly Kids
Unhappy Téa (she totally has mastered this face)
Cutie Pie
Caden giving Téa a turn
Happy St. Patty's Day!

1 comment:

The Fogle Family said...

Cute cute! The kids are getting so big!