Tuesday, November 4, 2008

visit back home



The kids and I went back home for the weekend of October 25th for Bodie's 2nd birthday party. Daddy had to stay behind for school but we managed to survive without him. The kids had a lot of fun seeing everyone. I can't wait until we move back someday. Caden and Bodie are great buddies and I think we might have met my future son in law. Bodie was slightly obsessed with Téa and she just ate up the attention. The kids also got spoiled by Mamma and Papa for 4 days. Caden and Téa both took a liking to the piano. Mamma and Papa got a beautiful loud ceremony every night. We were sad to go but I'm sure the grandparents were happy to have their quiet home back.

13 more years to adjust to seeing this image
Caden on the go
Caden and his buddy Bodie


The boys enjoying some Popsicles

Téa and her first boyfriend Bodie

What a cute couple
Sorry boys she's taken

No comments: