Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Around the house

Well I officially have a 3 year old and a 6 month old. It really is crazy how fast the days go by when you have kids. They are growing so fast each day I'm amazed that I am a mommy to 2 beautiful children. Here's a mix of pictures taken around the house. The kids are constantly doing silly, crazy, and cute things and I'm always struggling to catch them in the moment. Luckily I'm slightly obsessed with pictures (as if you haven't noticed) and I manage to get most of them. This is just a small window into our Crazy Kaizen Home. I swear I need to put a sign outside our front door that says "Welcome to our zoo".





Caden, Téa and Caleb enjoying dinner (Téa not being so lady like)


Leila and Mandy sleeping together

Téa keeping an eye on Daddy doing homework


Caden and Leila, an inseparable pair


Caden lining up his letters



Our not so bright family member

Our wild walker

Puppy dog kisses



I only have eyes for you

Daddy and his princess

Daddy, you crazy
My little girl and I, what a pouty little face

No comment


Future Plumber? What do you think?


No comments: