Monday, April 12, 2010

8 weeks to go

We've officially made it to the third trimester. I can't believe that in 8 weeks we'll finally get to meet our little nugget. Other than a few aches and pains (mainly heartburn), so far this pregnancy has been pretty smooth sailing so I'm hoping the remaining 8 weeks and delivery will continue to be that way. Caden and Téa still aren't convinced that they want this new baby. Any time I try to talk to them about it or show them Mommy's growing tummy they either say "no baby" or "Bye bye baby". Apparently they're not too keen on the idea that their world is about to change. For whatever reason I have a feeling that this baby is going to be a big one. I feel a lot bigger than I did with Téa at this point. Lets hope I'm wrong.

8 weeks pregnant


Little nugget at 7 weeks and 3 days
14 weeks pregnant
18 weeks pregnant
30 weeks pregnant

No comments: